1. When lifting the valve, the rope should not be tied to the handwheel or valve stem, so as not to damage these parts, it should be tied to the French.
2. Before installation, the valve should be inspected to check the specifications and models, and to identify whether there is any damage, especially for the stem. Turn it a few times to see if it's skewed, because it's the most prone to bump into the skewed stem during transportation. Also remove debris from the valve.
3. When installing flange pneumatic valves, attention should be paid to tightening bolts symmetrically and evenly. Valve flange and pipe flange must be parallel, reasonable clearance, so as to avoid excessive pressure, or even cracking of the valve. Special attention should be paid to brittle materials and valves with low strength. Valves that need to be welded with pipes should be spot welded first, then all closures should be opened, and then welded to death.
4. When installing threaded valves, sealing fillers (linen with lead oil or PTFE raw material belt) should be www.fenqieji.net.cnwww.qiezhiji.net.cnwww.weishengzhiji.com.cnwww.gangxianwei.net.cn www.wushuichulii.cnwww.jiedixuanxian.cnwrapped on the threads of pipes, so as not to get into the valves, so as to avoid the accumulation in the valves and affect the flow of media.
5. For the pipelines connected by the valves, they must be cleaned. Compressed air can be used to blow away mud, sand, iron oxide, welding slag and other impurities. These impurities not only easily scratch the sealing surface of the valve, but also block the small valve and make it invalid.